Friday, December 19, 2008

Indiana Fishing Report

As I was awoken by strong gusting SW winds, I realized a huge front was moving through. I was convinced, I must fish today! The winds where swooping in from the SW to bring us a warm, sunshine filled day. Wind gust were reaching the 20-30 mph range. During the afternoon the winds switch and were coming in from the NW strongly and bringing in cooler air FAST!
The temperature dropped from 56 to 40 degrees in about an hour.

Lake: Private Pond
Weather: Partly Cloudy, Windy
Temperature: 56-40 Degrees
Barometer: 30.08 Rising
Water Temp: ?
Water Depth: 1-4 ft
Water Clarity: Murky
Time of Day: 4:30pm
Style: Shoreline Fishing

Lure: 1/4 oz jig chartreuse


Presentation: sink to bottom, jig

Only fished for 45 mins. My fingers started to numb after that, so I had to stop even with gloves on. Overall a wonderful day. Nice and warm to start with a huge front moving through. Could you ask for more?

Fish Caught: 5 Largemouth Bass

0 comments: